All fields are required.
Remember me on this computer
Please enter your email address and we will send your password
Your password has been sent and should arrive in your mailbox very soon.
Sign up for My HGTV to share photos, show off your style, and connect to an enthusiastic and helpful community.
It's free and easy.
Living in a townhouse has its challenges. With no real back yard to speak of, I yearned for a serene, private space to enjoy the outdoors - but with a limited budget and strict HOA rules, my options were limited.
The solution? A small 8' x10' deck off the second "main" floor of our 3-story home! IKEA and HomeGoods were my best friends for this project; I was able to completely furnish & decorate for about $1k.
- "Applaro" sofa, dropleaf table, outdoor cushions, & "Lenda" curtains (IKEA)
- Gray bentwood chairs (HomeGoods)
- Wire accent plant stands/tables (HomeGoods)
- DIY coffee tables I made from tree slabs and cheap plant stands I spray painted
- Green outdoor throw pillows (Pier 1)
- Patterned outdoor throw pillows (Pottery Barn)
- Outdoor rug (Mad Mats)