All fields are required.
Remember me on this computer
Please enter your email address and we will send your password
Your password has been sent and should arrive in your mailbox very soon.
Sign up for My HGTV to share photos, show off your style, and connect to an enthusiastic and helpful community.
It's free and easy.
I am a lover of contemporary living. Ever since I thought of making our daughter's nursery I was looking for something that looks modern and contemporary. After my rigorous research I finally settled down to "Gray and Yellow" theme, Gray was to give the room that elegance and Yellow was to diffuse that freshness and incandescence for a girl's room. I loved how the combination was vivid as well as graceful.
However, I wanted to keep a balance between splurging for the nursery and 'thinking too much'. I think I was able to get to it finally!
I got my inspiration from all the beautiful projects that have been submitted already. I had previously done my son's room, and I also wanted Ayana's room to be as pretty as she herself is.
1. Wall Colors- Behr (Twenty Carat, Cathedral Gray, and Manhattan Mist
2. Crib- Baby Mod
3. Dresser- IKEA
4. Changing Table- Pottery Barn
5. Chair- American Furniture Warehouse
6. Curtain- Bed Bath and Beyond
7. Poms- Ebay
8. Wall Decals- Etsy
9. Birdhouse Lamp- DIY project
10. Small Birdhouse- DIY project
11. Door name tag- DIY Project
12. Wall name letters- I bought wooden letters off of Etsy and then painted and decorated them so it was partial DIY project.
13. Wall shelf- IKEA
14. Round Mirrors- Target
15. Butterfly Mirror- Michaels
16. Nursery Art- Gift from a friend
17. Yellow Lamp- IKEA
**Thanks to my husband AJ Kumar for taking wonderful shots of the nursery!