All fields are required.
Remember me on this computer
Please enter your email address and we will send your password
Your password has been sent and should arrive in your mailbox very soon.
Sign up for My HGTV to share photos, show off your style, and connect to an enthusiastic and helpful community.
It's free and easy.
Here is what $1200 can do! ***Still a work in progress, but here's our story***
We remodeled two homes located over 200 miles apart at the time we started this kitchen remodel. BOTH were on a tight budget and with resale in mind, but we invested in some key elements. We transformed this builders' grade oak kitchen with standard vinyl flooring, into a vintage-inspired kitchen with a French twist.
Here are all of the elements:
* Cabinet refacing, using Rust-o-Leum Cabinet Transformations = $149.00
* Stenciled Backsplash, "Springtime in Paris" stencil from Royaldesignstudio.com = $100 stencil
* New Roman shade from SelectBlinds.com
* Drum light from Lumens.com by Elements, grasscloth $267
* Flooring from BestLaminate.net @ $1.99 sq. ft.
* Butcher Block Island--IKEA butcher block in oak = $169 each.
We drove 150 miles each way for our butcher block, spliced them together + added a roomy 15" extension. (This added space for 3 more people! - a great entertainment addition!
* Corbels from Architectural Depot (supports for island = $74 ea x2
Some finishing touches are still being added, but we would love to know what you think!